- Questo evento è passato.
Uro-oncology Update 2018
5 Ottobre 2018 @ 13:45 - 20:15
The Uro-Oncology Update 2018 is a one-day educational meeting that brings together the top experts from key specialties involved in the care of patients with bladder, renal and prostate cancer to discuss state-of-the-art treatments and current guidelines, debate controversies and clinical challenges, and review recent trial data and emerging therapeutic approaches with the potential to impact clinical practice.
Today, the interdisciplinary care in urologic cancers has become a reality, and urologists along with radiation, surgical, and medical oncologists are all involved in the management of these patients. In order to provide optimal care, it is essential that all members of the treatment team stay up-to-date on current trends and emerging data, not just in their own area, but also in the related specialties. The Uro-Oncology Update 2018 provides an opportunity for clinicians and nurses to receive concise didactic updates on best practices and investigational strategies in each of these topical areas, accompanied by practical case discussions moderated by an expert panel in a multidisciplinary tumor board-like environment.
The objectives of the Uro-Oncology Update 2018 are to:
• Evaluate the growing body of knowledge regarding clinical, molecular, genetic, and biologic characteristics of renal cell carcinoma and prostate cancer
• Discuss the molecular genetics and biology of renal and prostate cancers and assess the effects of targeted therapy for those tumors
• Define research directions of novel agents and combinations and standard of care therapy for metastatic renal cell carcinoma and prostate cancer
• Discuss options for operative minimally invasive management of metastatic renal cell carcinoma and prostate cancer
• Project future medical directions and research in metastatic disease
• Define current agents in the treatment of advanced/metastatic Bladder Cancer, Renal Cancer and Prostate Cancer
Responsabili scientifici: Carla Cavaliere, Gaetano Facchini, Sabrina Rossetti;
Crediti ECM: 6,6;
Il corso si rivolge a 50 partecipanti tra:
Medico Chirurgo: Tutte le professioni;
Psicologo: Psicoterapia; Psicologia;
Tecnico sanitario di radiologia medica;
Tecnico sanitario di laboratorio biomedico;
Farmacista: Farmacia ospedaliera; Farmacia territoriale;
Obiettivo formativo: Documentazione clinica. Percorsi clinico-assistenziali diagnostici e riabilitativi, profili di assistenza – profili di cura;